The year got off to a somewhat slow start for single-family home sales in Brooklyn.
The most expensive home sale in January was a Park Slope townhouse for $6 million, according to data provided by PropertyShark. The three-story townhouse, at 584 4th Street, was more than 3 million less than December’s priciest — a $9.8 million Brooklyn Heights carriage house. Meanwhile, the sale of a Forest Hills Gardens home for $2.7 million represented a slight spike from December’s priciest sale in Queens, which was a Long Island City condominium unit for $2.3 million.
Here were January’s priciest single-family home sales:
BROOKLYN 1. 584 4th Street Neighborhood: Park Slope Price: $6 Size: 3,390 Stories: Three Built: 1899 Agents: Behzad Amiri of Corcoran Group
2. 36 Strong Place Neighborhood: Cobble Hill Price: $5.8 million Size: 1,951 square feet Stories: Two Built: 1840s Agents: Douglas Elliman
3. 30 Eighth Avenue Neighborhood: Park Slope Price: $4.8 million Size: 4,000 square feet Stories: Three Built: 1899 Agents: Not available
4. 353 State Street Neighborhood: Boerum Hill Price: $4.2 million Size: 3,583 square feet Stories: Five Built: 2013 Agents: Leslie Marshall, James Cornell and Andrea Wohl Lucas of the Corcoran Group
4. 187 Park Place Neighborhood: Prospect Heights Price: $4.2 million Size: 3,902 Stories: Three Built: 1899 Agents: Douglas Elliman
5. 114 Congress Street Neighborhood: Cobble Hill Price: $3.8 million Size: 3,467 Stories: Four Built: 2013 Agents: Douglas Elliman
1. 39 Winter Street Neighborhood: Forest Hills Gardens Price: $2.7 million Size: 3,761 square feet Stories: Two Built: 1935 Agents: Irene Lundqvist of Madeline Realty Limited
2. 5-03 Parsons Boulevard Neighborhood: Malba Price:$2.04 million Size: 4,026 square feet Stories: Two Built: 2013 Agents: Coldwell Banker
3. 149-05 Second Avenue Neighborhood: Whitestone Price: $2 million Size: 5,600 square feet Stories: Two Built: 2004 Agents: Not available
4. 14-35 Broadway Neighborhood: Astoria Price: $1.95 million Size: 1,252 square feet Stories: Two Built: 1901 Agents: Not available
5. 163-18 Sanford Avenue Neighborhood: Auburndale Price: $1.94 million Size: 2,008 Stories: Two Built: 1930 Agents: Not available
Source: The Real Deal