After roughly three months and a slight price cut, a Carroll Gardens townhouse was snapped up last m
After roughly three months and a slight price cut, a Carroll Gardens townhouse was snapped up last month for $4.2 million.
The five-bedroom home, at 288 Sackett Street, was among the top five most expensive new listings to hit the market in November with a price tag of $4.4 million. The home was the borough’s top sale in February when it was purchased for $4.2 million, according to data provided by PropertyShark. In Queens, the biggest sale last month was a six-bedroom home in Douglaston for $2.6 million.
Here’s the full list of February’s top five single-family home sales in Brooklyn and Queens:
BROOKLYN 1. 288 Sackett Street Neighborhood: Carroll Gardens Price: $4.2 million Size: 4,000 square feet Stories: Four Built: 2012 Agents: Leslie Marshall and James Cornell of Corcoran Group
2. 64 Prospect Park West Neighborhood: Park Slope Price: $4 million Size: 2,412 square feet Stories: Three Built: 1901 Agents: Shannon Insana and Katie Feola of Corcoran Group
3. 45 Park Place Neighborhood: Park Slope Price: $3.7 million Size: 3,408 square feet Stories: Three Built: 1899 Agents: Lee Solomon of Brown Harris Stevens
4. 163 Sixth Avenue Neighborhood: Park Slope Price: $3.7 million Size: 4,352 Stories: Three Built: 1901 Agents: Jessica Buchman and Tim Rettaliata of Corcoran Group
5. 35 Pierrepont Street #5A Neighborhood: Brooklyn Heights Price: $3.2 million Size: Not available Stories: One Built: 1929 Agents: Douglas Elliman
1. 318 Kenmore Road Neighborhood: Douglaston Price: $2.6 million Size: 3,492 square feet Stories: Two Built: 1920 Agents: Not available
2. 108-19 68th Avenue Neighborhood: Forest Hills Price: $2.58 million Size: 2,756 square feet Stories: Two Built: 1935 Agents: Not available
3. 236-28 Grosvenor Street Neighborhood: Douglaston Price: $2.4 million Size: 3,240 square feet Stories: Two Built: 1920 Agents: Not available
4. 252-09 Thornhill Avenue Neighborhood: Little Neck Price: $2.3 million Size: 4,195 square feet Stories: Two Built: 2005 Agents: Toula Polios Realty Group
5. The View at East Coast at 46-30 Center Boulevard, condo unit #211 Neighborhood: Long Island City Price: $1.9 million Size: 1,629 square feet Built: 2008 Agents: Kimberly Kang and Seong Kang of Kingstone Realty
Source: The Real Deal